Yep, they do! We've found latex ( an organic rubber) is the very best way to maintain the durability (and stretch) of our elastic Straps. Though the latex is typically not visible (each strand of latex is encased in polyester), you may experience discomfort if you're allergic to latex. In that case, we'd recommend collecting Imperials which are latex-free.
Articles in this section
- HOW DO MYSTERY PACKS WORK?
- I HEARD YOU GIVE OUT BIRTHDAY STRAPS, HOW DO I GET ONE?
- I LOVE ZOX! HOW DO I SHARE IT WITH MY FRIENDS?
- WHY AM I NOT RECEIVING EMAILS FROM YOU?
- HOW OFTEN DO YOU RELEASE NEW ZOX?
- HOW LONG ARE THE STRAPS AND IMPERIALS?
- CAN I PURCHASE A SOLD OUT ZOX?
- HOW DO I CLEAN MY ZOX?
- HOW DO I REDEEM POINTS FOR REWARDS?
- CAN I RESIZE MY IMPERIAL TO FIT BETTER?