That’s not good! Our releases are all sent out through email, so it’s important to get that sorted out. Typically, we’ve found that this issue is caused by emails going to your spam folder. If that’s not the case, your email may have bounced from your email provider. This usually happens when your inbox is full, your email provider was down, or the message was too large for your inbox. Before reaching out, please check to make sure messages are not in your spam and that you have sufficient space in your inbox for our messages. If you still don’t receive emails, feel free to reach out and we’ll see what we can do to help.
Articles in this section
- HOW DO MYSTERY PACKS WORK?
- I HEARD YOU GIVE OUT BIRTHDAY STRAPS, HOW DO I GET ONE?
- I LOVE ZOX! HOW DO I SHARE IT WITH MY FRIENDS?
- WHY AM I NOT RECEIVING EMAILS FROM YOU?
- HOW OFTEN DO YOU RELEASE NEW ZOX?
- HOW LONG ARE THE STRAPS AND IMPERIALS?
- CAN I PURCHASE A SOLD OUT ZOX?
- HOW DO I CLEAN MY ZOX?
- HOW DO I REDEEM POINTS FOR REWARDS?
- CAN I RESIZE MY IMPERIAL TO FIT BETTER?